Saturday, December 10, 2005

Settlers of Catan Card Game

Not much on the gaming front today, although I hope to get Julie's family together for some sort of game tomorrow. But Jules and I did play a game of the Settlers Card Game this evening.

No, it's not the greatest game in the world, but since about 1/2 my collection is still in boxes from the move, I haven't found a couple of games we want to play (like Alhambra). But, still, it's better than spending two hours watching "It's a Wonderful Life".

4 Comments:

Blogger Coldfoot said...

"But, still, it's better than spending two hours watching "It's a Wonderful Life".

A WITCH!! A WITCH!!!! BURN HIM!!!!

1:10 AM  
Blogger Thomas said...

Um, I think I would be a warlock. Aren't witches by nature female?

8:56 PM  
Blogger Coldfoot said...

Soooooooo, you are admitting to being a Warlock?

BURN HIM!!!!!!!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Thomas said...

Sigh. I can't win here...

Nothing to see here, these are not the droids you are looking for. Move along!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home