Tuesday, January 03, 2006

My five & Dime for 2005

2005 marked the first time I kept track of my games played for an entire
year. Since I also do a fair amount of roleplaying (hold the jokes
please), this is not as meaty as some people I know.

Also, since I moved back to Iowa in October, August and September were
virtually devoid of games played so the number is low. Likewise, some
good games (Alhambra) didn't get played nearly enough this year because
I can't find the box I packed them in (and since we just sold our house
about two weeks ago, I haven't settled somewhere to unpack). So...

Dimes

Ticket to Ride (0riginal) - 13
Power Grid - 12 (Can't wait to get my hands on the new maps)
Ingenious - 12 (This number may be off as I may have counted a couple of
'Best 2 of 3' games as 1 play)

Nickels

Settlers of Catan - 7 (This includes some two player games played on MSN
with my wife in the same room using the bots as the extra players)
Get Hooked - 6
Ticket to Ride Europe - 6
Gloom - 5

Good Gaming!

Thomas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home