Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Alhambra Part II

Julie asked me what I wanted to do tonight and I said, "Let's play a game. You pick." She scanned the shelves and decided on Alhambra. Ironic, in a way, since I just posted a review of the game at the GBJ site (linked HERE) and we hadn't played in awhile.

At the risk of sounding like I'm bragging, I scored my single best score EVER at the game (over 150) and pretty much cleaned up. Man, I love gaming.

I still think Alhambra is one of the best games in recent memory and deserving of the accolades it has received. It plays fast, has tough decisions, a decent amount of luck and comes with it's own third player (His name is Matt). I really, really like this game. And despite the thrashing I gave her tonight (now I'm in trouble), Julie just affirmed she likes the game as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home