Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Ingenious - Part II

As is often the case, I totally missed the mark on Ingenious in a recent post. Last night my buddy Tim came over for supper and a game (or two, actually as we played a quarter or so of Pizza Box Football and a whole game with Julie of Cleopatra and the Society of Architects). I mentioned to him prior to supper that Ingenious has dropped from a Great game to merely a Good game in my opinion.

He was dumbfounded! When he asked why, I relayed the thoughts of the previous post and he shook his head. "You do know you can trade in your tiles if you lack a certain color and it is your last place color, right?"

I started to laugh. Once again, I missed a rule and that rule turns out to be the one that answers my biggest gripe of the game. Sigh. I suppose I should make it a point to read through the rules a bit more closely...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home