Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy 2008!

Well, I think I'm out of my game funk. Got some friends coming over this afternoon to play Power Grid and should get my Christmas order from Thoughthammer coming soon. Zooloretto and Thebes coming in that shipment. Also just made a trade for Carcassonne: the Discovery and Sunken City.

Joey and I have played a lot of Heroscape lately. Maybe we'll get a game in today.

The whole 'Ohana has really enjoyed geocaching as well. Since it's a game that we play in the woods, look for some stuff on that as well.

And I might even post a bit here and there about sports since they're games. And maybe we'll see some RPG stuff too.

I think the reason the blog suffered was it was too narrow. Just boardgames doesn't cover all my game loves. I really enjoy games in general. And that includes video games. I think I'll finally pick up Star Wars Lego for the GameCube.

Anyway, don't forget: Money isn't everything, but it is a tiebreaker in Power Grid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home